Morse Code Beaded Bracelets
Carry special messages with you! Each of these bracelets spells out a different word by using small gold-filled beads to recreate the combination of dots and dashes (or “dits” and “dahs” for those are familiar with morse code in a radio setting!) that comprise this language.
Feel free to choose between the standard words "love", "hope", "courage", "strength" or "kindness" or create your own bracelet with your own custom word.
Custom bracelets: To order a bracelet with a custom word, please select the "custom" option in the stone you would like. At checkout, please enter the word you would like on your bracelet in the "notes" section.
- Beads measure approximately 2mm in diameter
- Semi-precious beads: Moonstone, Champagne Zircon, Aquamarine, Amazonite, Garnet, and Black Onyx; Precious beads: Ruby, and Sapphire
- 14KT gold-filled clasp and findings
- Length: 6.5” with a 1" extender (custom lengths available upon request)
- Hypoallergenic & resistant to tarnishing and fading